Saturday, February 7, 2009

Books

Although I have tons of books to read, I need advice for what to read when I'm done so know what to read and there's not a month in between books. If you have read any really good books, comment on it, please. If I read it, I'll also comment on it. I hope we get some good books on here!

3 comments:

Kari Simonson said...

Hey!
I have read a bunch of professional books this summer. I've also read The Prodigal God, as well as a book by Anita Shreve.
This day I am reading I Read it but I Don't Get It. by Cris Tovani. It's good, and it will help me this fall.

Kari Simonson said...

What did you end up reading this summer?

Jenna Blow said...

I read The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice, which was VERY good. Also, The Vampire Diaries by L. J. Smith, and Harry Potter. I would recommend all those books. They were all very good.