Friday, August 28, 2009

School Schedule

Hey everyone! I decided that I would post my schedule for school!

1. Tiger Time- Gorden Mercer
2. Quarter class
Quarter 1: Art- Van Someren
Quarter 2: Health- Weimelt
Quarter 3: FACS- Homa
Quarter 4: Tech. Ed.- Kukowski
3. Science- Januschka
4.
Day 1: Band- Gorden Mercer
Day 2: Gym- Rappe
5. American History- Agerter
6. Lunar choir- Wyatt
7. Accelerated Math- Oyen
8. Literature- Wallevand
9. Language- Wallevand

Let me know if you have any classes with me, please!

4 comments:

Kari Simonson said...

You will love Mrs. Wallevand. She does reading and writing workshop too!!!
She is a good friend of mine. Love the blog. Thanks for sending me the link.

Unknown said...

I have health, tech ed, science, band, history, math, and I think I have choir with you too.

Jenna Blow said...

Kayli has math and band with us then!!

Jenna Blow said...

Mrs. Simonson- I learned this week that Mrs. Wallevand REALLY likes purple.;)