Since I can never remember everything that must be updated, here is another list:
Thomas has turned four which is just crazy, but I also have another half-brother now named Matthew who turned one on November 6th. They are both growing up so fast I just cannot believe it.
My dad now has a job at Hennepin County Medical Center in the burn unit and he loves it. He is also almost completely done with school. I couldn't be more proud.
I have a job as a hostess where my dad used to work and I love it.
I am in my school's top band this year and it just makes me incredibly happy to say that. Carolyn also works there with me as a server's assistant.
I am going to Hawaii next week with the band.
Well, hopefully that is it and I will talk at you very soon!
JRB
No comments:
Post a Comment