some things have happened since I posted
1. Thomas turned one, and Carolyn came to his birthday party.
2. I went to the Thespian Festival with the Farmington High School speech team. I went to workshops and watched some one-act plays. Farmington's one-act was the Radium Girls. It was amazing. Too bad we didn't win anything for it.
3. I found out I'm going to the MathCounts competition on February 4th at Inver Hills Community College. We go to Mr. Schalm's room probably around 5th hour, have some pizza, and skip the rest of the day at a big math competition for the Twin Cities. We don't get back until 2 hours after school ends.
4. I'm getting my braces off on February 2nd! I can't wait!
5. I registered for high school. I'm taking honors english, honors physics, geometry, algebra II, jazz band, band/choir, civics, and Spanish II.
6. I'm taking tennis lessons at Match Point in Lakeville. They are really helping.
Uhh, I think that's it... I don't know. But you get the gist.
Does anyone even read this?
No comments:
Post a Comment