Monday, January 24, 2011

Packers and Bears play-off game

So the Packers are going to the superbowl. Half my family is jumping for joy. I'm enthused. Not.

I went to Randy and Megan's yesterday to watch the game. I ended up chasing already 2-year-old John (OH MY GOD!!!) around. Jack is so cute, too. (Oh, that's right. Uhh, there's some things I forgot in the last post: 1. Jack, John's new brother, was born in November. 2. Liam, Mari and Brian's son, was born in December. 3. I started teaching myself how to play the guitar. 4. Ally started teaching me how to play the piano. 5. I tried out for the Minnesota Jazz Education Association's honor band, but didn't make it. I think that's it...) For food, there was chili, veggies, bbq meatballs, and Megan made a delicious gnocchi soup. I could have eaten that all day! I also played Clocks by Coldplay and part of Glitter in the Air by P!nk on the piano.

So, yeah. That's my Sunday. I'll hopefully find some decent pictures to put of Thomas, Jack, John, etc.

No comments: