As the day I move into college approaches-- and the amount of things I have to do before that date pile up-- I'm starting to think about all the things that I'm not going to have time to do in the next six days. As I write this, there are a million other things I should be doing, not to mention the million things I want to be doing. How am I possibly going to fit all of this stuff into my week?
Despite how much I'm looking forward to going to college and being on my own, I can't help but think about the things I'm leaving behind, both people and possessions. It's going to be a mix of refreshing, weird, and distressing to not be going back to the same school and seeing the same people every day like I have the last four years. It's going to be especially hard to be hours away from all of my friends.
I'll try my best to keep you posted on my new life as a college student, and you'll have to thank Ally for that.
Farewell for now,
Jenna
No comments:
Post a Comment